Monday, March 14, 2011

Esok cuti

I am supposed to be on one day study leave tomorrow but I have so many unfinished business to settle. 


What I plan to do first thing in the morning is to send Hana and my bibik over to my sister's place in KD and off to Maybank next to Sri KDU to cash in my bankdrafts of 2500 UK pounds and 250 Singapore dollar (u will understand if u read my previous tragic entry). 


I'll probably have 2 hours to do my revision ( maybe I'll hang out at Starbucks Dataran Sunway for a much needed cuppa) before I'll be on the go to collect my mom's take out from Passage Thru India for a small luncheon at my parents' in Bangi (my dad is celebrating his guests from Egypt and my mom is unwell to cook). 


Lepas tu, I thot of lepak mana2 to study while enjoying a mug of hot chocolate and later by 5pm, I have fetch Hana home.


Sigh.. it'll be a long day ahead tomorrow (with a dreadful feeling)..

No comments: