Sunday, August 7, 2011

Next project

 My little girl is turning one year young next week. How time flies.. I am thinking of organizing a mini birthday celebration for Hana, inviting only close family members of whom Hana will not develop stranger anxiety to.
Papa and Hana, all dressed up for Iftar
Her favourite thing to do..
"Sape nama Hana Khadeeja angkat tangan.."
and Hana quickly raises her hand (hehe.. comel la babies ni kan)

Since Hana still do not have fondness for any particular cartoon characters, I am contemplating of doing Sesame Street theme for her party (I love their vibrant colors) with menu including an eggless cake for her. Unfortunately the event has to wait until after Raya, that is after abang Umar, her cousin finishes his UPSR exam.


I googled some of the party ideas and gosh, they are all soooo adorable!!!! Just take a look at them yourself. I am sure you want to have those cutesy birthday bash for your little ones as well.. 


1st birthday party inspirations
First birthday party supplies.
I think they are super cute!

More idea..








No comments: