Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lovely voice.. lovely song..

What's my favorite tune these days? ADELE!! 




I just truly deeply love her songs, melancholic and real. She is such a talented young singer songwriter (only 21 years old) with an AMAZING voice and an incredible talent. I realize that after watching tonnes of her videos of her performances, she actually sounded better live than studio recordings!


Listening to her kind of music, I thought that she is a serious kinda gal but I stumbled upon this funny video.



I just cant stop smiling watching this! Adele, a Brit who apparently is a cheeky and hilarious in person, has a big infectious laugh and loves cracking jokes. She's the kinda gal who will be you BFF and will just brightened up you day. I dunno why but she just reminds me of Bridget of Bridget Jones Diary.


Adele, when are you coming to Malaysia???

No comments: