Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mission accomplished

I've cooked chicken biryani today for dinner. How did it turn out? Suffice to say, my husband tambah sampai 3 kali! I cheated and used up Shan spice mix instead of whole garam massala, put in loads of bawang goreng, daun ketumbar and mint leaves and the outcome was a  wonderfully tasting Chicken biryani. I'll try to upload the picture later.

 My next mission is to attempt cooking biryani for my family this coming Raya Haji. I want my mom to rest and I'll be in charge of the kitchen this time. Scary, I know!!! I'm a bit sceptical here as I have never cooked for so many people in my whole life and worried that the rice becomes soggy or undercook etc. I'm praying hard that my biryani menjadi and enjoyed by my family members.. Wish I know how to make palak paneer as well. 

No comments: