Tuesday, June 18, 2013

1 month to go

I have finally entered 9 months of pregnancy.

I noticed that this time around, I don't like to dress up and looked all made up. I also can count how many pictures of pregnant me was snapped. I am not in the mood to look pretty.

Some people commented that my belly looked huge but others said the tummy appeared rather small. My baby boy is definitely lighter than his big sister nevertheless he is expected to reach 3kg at term.

My sister in law recently complemented that I nampak kurus but my nurses said I looked berisi. I actually put on 13kg to date and I still have 30 days to go to delivery! 

Kim Kardashian has safely delivered at 36 weeks, owhh.. and we supposed to have the same EDD.. so tak aci..

At this juncture, I can barely breath or sleep. My back hurt and my two feet sored. I so want to beranak now!

No comments: