Friday, July 15, 2011

Wedding 101

My elder brother is getting married today after Asr prayer. So last night, me and my sister Kak Ninie went all out to prepare 3 hantarans for his bride. Initially, we wanted to give 9 dulang hantaran but finally decided to give 3 today for the nikah and will bring another 9 tomorrow during the reception. 


We opted for pink theme and after purchasing all the wanted fresh flowers at Floristika, we began the operasi menggubah. It initially turned out disastrous and we could imagine our brother yelled "KENAPA TAK SURUH PRO JE YANG BUAT!!" 


Fragrance au naturale for the toilet :p
So, after much thought, attempts, cucuk and un'cucuk', we finally managed to pull out these gorgeous hantaran using China white rose, pink carnation and purple eustoma. Don't you find them sweet? Heheheh.. sorry, I'm blowing my own trumpet here :p


Mas kahwin 


Gelang instead of the usual ring

Duit hantaran
Excused my bad picca, I was only using my camera phone..



No comments: