Friday, July 1, 2011

Demm..

I am supposed to attend macarons baking class tomorrow. Unfortunately I got a call this afternoon that the class is cancelled as the chef fall sick. I was so looking forward to learn how to make macarons for a long time since it is quite expensive and I would rather make it my own. So I am pretty sad that it got postponed to a later date. 


On the other hand, I have lots of things to do tomorrow. The list includes catching up with sleep (priority number uno), shop for a car seat for my colleague's newborn baby and to redeem our dinner voucher from Legend KL which will expire in 2 weeks' time. 


I'll be oncall on Sunday (so not looking forward to this!) and will not be able to make it for my ex-school mate's wedding in Bukit Jelutong itself..


Anyways, hope you'll have a great weekend ahead!


Ps To Faizal Azwandy, selamat melalui alam perkahwinan...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks maryam...x pe aku paham ko bz oncall..