Saturday, January 5, 2013

Birthday celebration

Salam,

We are suppose to go to Singapore this week for a family holiday. Flight tickets were purchased long time ago but little did I know that time that I'll be pregnant and my health doesn't permit me to travel long distance at this moment. Well takde rezeki and  burn aje la Air Asia tickets tu. 

We've decided to celebrate my coming birthday at somewhere near and that means Port Dickson! Avillion unfortunately is fully booked, Grand Lexis is overpriced at RM800++ per room during school holidays and that leaves me with a final option of choosing Thistle PD. 

Weather forecasts that today will be cloudy / sunny but no rain. Alhamdulillah, we will be able to enjoy our time in the sun. At this hour, Hana is still asleep and I can hear my hubby snores. I'm hungry and still suffering from bad hunger pangs  that I need to eat every 4 hours! I'm sure I'll start to put on weight in no time. I feel like eating roti canai at kedai mamak near our house. Well, I'll give my hubby few more minutes before I start  waking and bugging him to teman me for breakfast. 

No comments: