Sunday, March 31, 2013

Aches and pain

I'm having very frequent muscle cramps these days. It felt like gnawing pain, rasa exactly like lactic acid build up, affecting my right hamstring and  gluteal muscles in particular. They tend to get worse at noon and evening which can last from seconds to few minutes. 

I started doing the premature duck walk, not because of my heavy tummy but because of this very troubling muscle and back ache. Of course it is an occupational hazard! I blamed it on prolonged standing and walking in neonatal unit as well as going back and fro to the labour room and operating theatre. Once I even ran to the OT due to an emergency case, praying to god that I did not get any sprain or strain then.

I feel bad enough for bullying my friends during office hours by staying put in the ward and let them be the hero and save the newborn babies. Excuse me my kawan2, now my new bffs are my selipar jepun be it at home or the hospital, calcium lactate, obimin and ameltz yoko yoko!!

No comments: