Monday, April 1, 2013

Mastermind

It seemed that when members of my family are getting married, I will definitely directly involved. I love doing all this planning stuff but it seemed very difficult lately due to my increasing belly size, my aches and pain, study, work and oncall and etc..

Thank god, my new inexperienced maid has arrived so at least I don't have to bother about laundry thingy. My partner in crime cum my elder sister has just recently delivered a cute baby boy so now I'm left alone with this job. 

I get calls from the future bride about which card to order, nak rent or tempah her wedding dress, order for doorgift and macam macam lagi. I also went to accompany my brother and his future wife to hunt for their attire to wear during the reception. Not that I grumble, I am more than happy to do it for my loved ones, but I'm feeling very2 tired these days. 

Next in the list is to order for Hana's custom made dress and to discuss with my brother/family accountant about the budget for the hall decoration. I need to settle all these by this weekend and put my focus back to my study.

No comments: