Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Girls night out

I went out tonight with few girlfriends cum ex colleagues to Publika on this rare public holiday when I am not oncall.

One of my friends is doing well as a paediatrician in private hospital in Puchong and another friend makes a lot of money in aesthetics. My boss is also leaving to pursue private practice and my senior is also quitting and becoming a lecturer. It seemed that I am left alone working in a government hospital. I have my own plans as well and that has to wait until I pass my exam.

Anyway, we had a great night with good food at BIG particularly the roasted chicken which was yummy and juicy and great company to top it off. Of course, one of the heated topic of discussion was politics and we all unanimously agree on which party to vote for this coming general election.

Hope to see them again soon..



No comments: