Thursday, April 25, 2013

Round and heavy

I am now in my 3rd trimester. Yes, back pain and muscle cramps are still very much of a problem. However, this time around, I am not as swollen and big as a watermelon. I could recall my last pregnancy whereby I was really edematous since the 2nd trimester and couldn't even fit into a one size bigger Crocs! I am quite happy now that I can still slipped into my size 5 flats. 

My younger siblings reception will be held next month, and I am now eyeing on few high heels sandal to wear to the wedding. The theme colour is champagne brown and I don't have any shoes of that colour. Yippee.. another valid reason to shop!

Alhamdulillah, baby H (yes, we already have a name for our little boy) is growing healthily and weighed approximately 915 grams at 27 weeks. Based on the last 3D photo that Dr Idora printed out, I think baby H looks exactly like his Papa.. or at least he has his Papa's nose! He is also happily moving, kicking and grazing inside my womb just like his kakak. So far, I've started to feel epigastric discomfort as the uterus is getting bigger. 

Kakak Hana is really being an adorable big sister. Again, thank Allah she did not demonstrate any no signs of sibling rivalry. She kisses my tummy and understand whenever I forbid her from jumping near me takut kena baby dalam perut. She however was curious seeing my elder sister breastfeeding her newborn baby Uwais and said that she wants to minum my milk when she grows up ?! I feel sorry for her and felt a pang of guilt as my breastfeeding journey with Hana was cut short. Hopefully, this time around I'll have abundant milk supply so that Baby H can share a wee bit of my milk with his big sister..

No comments: