Thursday, September 9, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya semua...

Today is the last day of Ramadhan and tomorrow we are all will be celebrating Eidulfitri. How time flies.

Since I am still in my confinement period, me and all my immediate family, for the second time in our life, will sambut our Raya here in Bangi, instead of going back to our beloved kampung di Pasir Mas, Kelate. Ala, rindunye kuah kacang Mek, her signature dish, mmg tersangat sedap, okay!! Papa who could never missed celebrating Eid at Mek's house already flew back to the east coast few days ago with my younger brother, Rasheeq.

Takpelah, kami berTIGA, me, my hubby and orang baru, Hana Khadeeja will probably balik kampung for Raya Haji. I don't want Hana to travel far since she is still so small and fragile.

Anyways, enuff of me rambling.
To all my family and Muslim friends and lovely readers out there:

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN.

Be safe on the road ya...

No comments: