Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hi everyone...

Hi aunties and uncles..
My name is Hana Khadeeja Ahmad.
I am already 6 weeks old today.

I can say 'aaaah' and likes to smile whenever mama or tok mommy do funny faces.
I love looking at the fan and the curtains. I don't know why but they keep me fascinated.


I'm always hungry and drink my mama's milk all the time.
I weighed 3.8kg 2 weeks ago and I wonder what is my current weight.
I do look chubbier, don't you think?

I have trouble with sleeping.
Papa said I'm a light sleeper, just like mama.
So they bought me this colourful rocker with slow vibration (it felt just like in a car)..


My sweetest moment so far would be celebrating my very first raya with my Tok Mommy, aunties and uncles.

.. and my four cousins Abe Muttaqi, Abang Umar, Kakak Sarah and Abang Uzair

To my aunties Bonda and Mama Abe, thank you so much for this cute dress and hairband :)
I'll probably need a new one for Raya Haji pulak ;)

No comments: