Saturday, October 30, 2010

Issue bibik that gives me headache!!

Bengang betul!!!!

I paid almost 5K to this Indon guy who act as an agent to get me an Indon maid. My mom's maid (whom we got thru him as well) though not perfect but is well trained. She can cook, iron and do house chores and doesn't need supervision. My mom as always, being perfectionist, mesti ada yg tak puas hati, sapu tak bersih lah, buat kerja tak cermat lah and etc.. to meet up to her expectation is almost impossible. But for me, she's damn good if you want to compare with my maid!!!! Macam langit dan bumi tau &*^^%#$#$@#

I beforehand, specifically told the agent that I need someone who is reaaly good with children as I need her to take care of my baby. Since I need to go for 36 hours calls 8 times in a month, the maid must know how to cook while I'm gone.

My maid just arrived a week ago. Guess what??? She comes from pedalaman mana ntah with no electricity or water supply!!!!!!!!!! Can u imagine, she has no experience handling electrical appliances be it rice cooker, iron, washing machine, stove, vaccum cleaner and the list goes on and on... I (actually my mom's maid) even had to teach her how to use the toilet!!!! Haiihh.. baik amik org asli jer...

I've become very stressed up. Her hygine is questionable. How can I let her hold Hana, handle her bottles or prepare her milk?????? Tension toksah nak kata la.

Okay.. okay.. kesian pun ada jugak since she comes from a very poor family who don't even have enough food to eat. *Tapi aku tgk tak kurus pun macam org Afrika* Kita pulak siap boleh bagi ikan and nasik kat The Strays (kumpulan kucing2 terbiar dan tak bertuan belakang umah).

Tapi kesian jadi benci pulak. She has few male friends living in Malaysia. So my mom's maid (who acts as our 007 now) report to me that she calls and SMS them every night sampai pukul 2-3 pagi. Tapi my mom's maid faham skit2 jer since my maid talks in Lombok language. I can't take it anymore when my spy told me that she overheard my maid asking her guy friend to find her a job as a salegirl kat mana2 kedai... What the @$%@$% is she doing??!!

Kita dah la ikhlas nak tolong dia sbb org susah lah kononye and she is secretly planning to flee (or flea?) from my house. Tak guna punya org!! I better send her back. Mmg menakutkan la sbb ramai kawan lelaki kan. Kotnya rompak rumah kita ke, bawak lari Hana nanti ker mana tau kan????

My husband called Pak Zul who is our agent dgn bengangnye coz we truly felt cheated... I demand to get a new maid straight away.. bayar je mahal and janji bagai2, signed, sealed but not delivered as promised!

Isu bibik ni is stressing me up. Dah la milk supply kurang, makin la skit production when I had to deal with this issue.

Pening2...

No comments: