Saturday, November 13, 2010

What a day!

Today my shopaholicness (is there such a word?) took over me! I left Hana with my mom and 2 bibik at home and me and hubby embarked on a journey to heaven.

Hehehe.. we first went for a retail therapy at Big Bad Wolf warehouse sale at South City Plaza and boy, was I in for a big surprise. Te price at the sale was super duper cheap with everything ranged from RM 3 to RM 20, from famous novels to cookbooks. Memang nak giler weh! I've been wanting to buy Hana few books to read for her and perasaan tamak terus merasuk diri. I bought for her >20 books and few novels for myself. They all would've cost me more than a thousand ringgit but I only paid RM 200!!!!

Then off we went to Mothercare sale at Bangsar Shopping Centre to buy Hana few new bodysuits since she has outgrown most of them. Since I am a VIP card holder, I am entitled to an additional 10% on total purchase. So we got her 2 packets of bodysuits before going to Pureen stock clearance in PJ.

Luckily we didn't bring Hana along as it was cramped with eager parents. We bought baby wipes, bottle cleanser, shampoo and baby bath but not the diapers as Hana is using Huggies and occasionally Mami Poko. Borong punya banyak macam stock untuk setahun!!

Ish3x...

No comments: