Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy 5 months old dear Hana

My darling baby girl just turned 5 months a week ago. She is currently weighing at 7.8kg and takes 3-4 oz of milk every 3 hours.



I haven't wean her yet for fear of food allergy but I've been reading a lot about it at wholesomebabyfood.com. Can't wait to try all those yummy recipes once I start Hana on solids.

Anyways, here is Hana's latest developmental milestone. She can roll over both ways, prone to supine and vice versa. She reaches for objects and mouths them, including the green soft toy in the picture above. To amuse herself, she'll scream, jabber non stop and play with her own fingers. Recently, she started to hold her own bottle and her latest hobby is main sembur2 air liur sendiri :)

Gosh, this small creature keep amazes me every single day!

Happy 5 months old darling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

I believe your reader's might be interested to have a free wall decal to decorate their kid's room. Am doing a lucky draw right now and your reader can win a FREE beautiful wall decal of their choice from our latest catalogue.

For more info, pls visit http://www.wallcraftstore.com/

nuarasheeq said...

n she is getting fairer and fairer. he2