Sunday, January 2, 2011

My gastronomical adventure..

Gosh, I felt (so) guilty. I ate so much today that I think that I've put on another 1kg! My resolution of a slimmer me just went down the drain. Sigh.. not a good start to a brand new year ..

Breakfast: my mom pushed me to eat 1 bungkus of nasi lemak this morning (not that she actually forced it down my throat :p

Brunch: Went to a friend's aqiqah and though I wasn't hungry, but as a courtesy, I had to eat nasi beriani (which her mom made) and roasted lamb. They were yummy!

Lunch: My sis insisted for us to dine at Bubba Gump and we had baked rice soaked in rich parmesan cheese and a glass of smoothie! Very sinful indeed.

Tea time: We did not actually had tea but instead my sister belanja me a scoop of heavenly Baskin Robbin's ice cream!


I will definitely have to skip dinner or I will end up fat and ugly!!

1 comment:

nuarasheeq said...

suit with the blog name nicely. :)