Saturday, January 29, 2011

Long overdue..

I've moved to Shah Alam about a year ago and my house warming was long overdue. Me and hubby decided that it's about time that we organize a mini get-together for our family. With a small infant at tow, I can't afford to invite extended families, neighbours and friends (who knows kalau ada rezki, I'll proly do an open house raya nanti?).

As it was bought subsale, rumah I ni tak lah cantek mana pun. Basically, it is an old house with a much needed renovation. Sadly, we still cannot afford one with our current paycheck :( Note to self: must study hard and become a pediatrician dengan kadar segera!

Anyways, everyone came (Papa, Mommy, Rasheeq, Ahmad Rasis, Kak Nini, Abang Nomi, Umar, Sarah, Uzair, Kak Mar, Abe Razeen and a very pregnant Sha) except Kak Nunu (my eldest sis) who was too busy with her work, Abe Muttaqi who is studying at a chinese school in Kelantan and Eida (my younger sis) who recides in Kota Kinabalu.

I am not a great cook, thus, I sticked with what I do best, Western food. So I made sinful baked macaroni and speedy tiramisu cake. The rest, I ordered from Passage thru India coz the food were really yummy (but cost da bomb!). I also ordered cuppies from Chomel cupcakes for my brother Rasheeq who will be celebrating his 25th birthday on 31st Jan. (Psstt.. thanks kak zu for taking my last minute order. U r such a doll!) As for Kak Nini, she contributed a box of Mandarine oranges and brought along homemade mushroom soup yang sangat sedap.


Well, let the snaps do all the talking :)






Yayyy.. It's makan time!




Pekabooo... Hana with her uncle and cuzs..


Uzair, don't bully Hana!

I requested Kak Zu to make cuppies with Kelantan football theme since it is Rasheeq's favourite. Ghomo Kelate ghomo!

Muka-muka pesalah tegar

Sarah and her Ummi


1 comment:

nuarasheeq said...

thanx yam! with the help of my burning starving gastric, the food was awesomely awesome! bile plak next gathering? hah2