Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hana's longest trip!

At 6 months old, me and hubby decided that it's about time that Hana 'balik kampung' and meet the rest of my hubby's family in Besut, Terengganu. So, we took one day off on Valentine's day to get the long stretch holiday and drove back.


It was nothing to wow about. I know, everyone travels with their little ones all the time(eyes rolling) but this was my first time forcing Hana to stay put in her car seat for the longest time everr! 8 looooong hours to keep Hana entertained and stayed buckled up was torturing for me since I am not a great back seater what with the motion sickness and all. So my deal with my hubby was, we took turn. He drove half of the way and I was behind wheels the rest of the time (which I like since I enjoy driving long distance).

Hana slept for 30minutes to an hour or so and will smile and laugh for the next 30 minutes before she became bored and started wailing! Even with 2 pit stop, unfortunately, we still lost the battle. I finally unbuckled Hana the final 15 minutes of the journey as she kept screaming and crying.

Okay Hana, mama let you get away this time... ONLY this time tau!


Hana's first experience travelling long distance..


No comments: