Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nak makan..

I've been wanting to eat Japanese food since last week. I haven't had them in ages as when I was pregnant, the sight of sushi or oyster really2 turned me off.


My hubby sadly just cannot understand why ppl like to gobble up anything raw and uncooked. Therefore, I turned to my friends or my sister as eating partner.


Last week me and Chiam, my colleague cum partner in crime were planning to have lunch at Shogun, OU for our weekly friday outing unfortunately we sidetracked and 'terbabas'ed at Bubba Gump, The Curve. I swear, someone forced me to eat seafood baked rice soaked in rich parmesan cheese :p


Anyways, this coming Friday, Shogun.. here we come!!

4 comments:

Putri Z. said...

nak ikut! i too have not had japanese in ages...

Mrs Ahmad.. said...

next week nak gi mana plak?

nuarasheeq said...

Amboih.revenge time yeh.mmg criminal in disguise

Mrs Ahmad.. said...

we need the friday outings to maintain of sanity :D