Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mommy, I love you..





I watched this vlog which made me laugh and cry at the same time. I guess, our ego is too big that we forget to say thank you or I love you to the person who cares for us the most. Our mom. 
As a human being, she is obviously not perfect. But then, I guess there be will no one else in this world that will love you unconditionally but your mother. 


She will call me when I am are sick and ask how I am doing. She will try to cook for me even when she is not feeling well. She will definitely wake up in the middle of the night to pray when I am nearing my exam. She will kept quiet even if I say hurtful things to her. She will never raise her voice and more importantly, she will not judge me.


To my most wonderful Mommy..

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 
and 
I LOVE YOU

No comments: