Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Crazy time

I was really not looking forward to my weekend calls. My hyperemesis symptoms were really taking a toll on me. I was out of work for most days 2 weeks ago and again on sick leave for 2 days last week. So, when weekend call was approaching, I was so scared that I was having insomnia for days. 

Alhamdulillah, my weekend calls went on smoothly. The ward was not full and there were not many admissions. Most importantly, no ill kids! I was able to sleep and rest despite the headache and nausea.. Allah really had mercy on me.

I am now 11 weeks gestation. One more week to the end of 1st trimester. Really can't wait for all the queasy feeling to go away. The last scan that I did 2 days ago at DEMC showed that the fetus is growing well, all 2 kaki and tangan are showing and seemed to be actively moving. The heart beat is well visualised. I have not been taking my prenatal vitamins though as the thought of swallowing pills and fluid still causing me to throw up. On and off I still had to pop in folic acid just to ensure the health of my baby.

Now, I am planning a wedding, in 5 days time!!! Yes, amidst my morning sickness! My dad finally approved of my sister's relationship last Sunday after a meeting with her Swedish boyfriend at home. Johan really is a nice guy and has reverted to Islam 2 years ago. If Allah permits, they would like to nikah as soon as possible before the guy goes back to Sweden next week. My dad said okay and leave it in the hand Allah. So we went berserk and go all panicky to last minute arrange for wedding decorator, finding a nikah attire for both of them, and 1001 things to do!! Most importantly my sister need to settle their marriage documents by tomorrow in order for them to kahwin by this weekend. Cowboy kan!!!

If all goes well, I'll update their wedding pictures by next week. In Shaa Allah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah.
sukonyo mek dah nok nikoh!!!
nanti aku nok gii ghumoh dio di Sweden.
tok pelawo pun nok gi jugok.

-pseudokelate girl