Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fun filled wedding

We attended a good colleague cum friend's wedding last night held at Tropicana Golf Resort, Petaling Jaya. Chee Hoe is a very nice, kind hearted person and we are all lucky to have met this guy. He finally got married to the love of his life, Jun Ai, a very cute lady whom I think matched each other well. 

We had great time meeting other ex colleagues, Chiam, Shikin and Dr Wong. I terribly miss all of them particularly Chiam as she was my best mate back in her Sg Buloh days. Of course we already put a plan for a weekend getaway sometime in June, before I deliver my 2nd one. 

Crazy bunch, including the groom in the middle!


The click



Can't actually believe this guy is a dad

Hana was a good girl that night



2 comments:

Putri Z. said...

Bestnya! Wish I was there..

Mrs Ahmad.. said...

We all miss you too.. shikin cakap macam tak cukup corum when u were not around