Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bye peeps..

My sister used to do this with her close friends. They took a flight to Langkawi in the morning, shop, eat and jalan2 before flying back to KL on the same night! Yup, I know that's crazy, but I'm sure it is fun at the same time, especially when you do all this wacky stuff with your friends. At least they did not go to Bali or Bandung within the same day!


I am doing a less crazier stuff though. Me and my bffs are going for a weekend getaway to PD! Yes, that includes mak-mak orang dan juga bukan mak orang and single lady like Chiam. Can't wait!!! We are heading to this place by the way..



Huhu.. I am partly sad for leaving my hubby and Hana behind. But fret not darlings, we will having our own beach holiday cum anniversary celebration in 2 weeks time...

No comments: