Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm walking down the memoray lane..lalala..

Hi peeps,

My mom called 2 days ago while i was busy at work. She phoned me just to tell me that she found an album that has old photos in it and among those were these 2 pictures of me when I was a messy and comot little girl.

Mommy said that Hana, my daughter looked exactly like me except that Hana has her papa's eyes. 


(I know the hint.. it's her way of indirectly saying that she misses her granddaughter, thus explaining why I'm spending my weekend in Bangi)!



From left: my sisters Kak Nunu and Kak Nini with the most well behaved girl on earth! (roll eyes) 



from left: Kak Nini, my aunt arwah Cik Yah (al-fatihah to her), Mommy and the fretful looking me..




Hmm.. after studying the pictures above, I agree, Hana has some of my genes... yup, she is darn cute :p

No comments: