Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm choked!

Have you ever feel suffocated and choked by the things around you that makes it difficult to even breath? That's exactly how I felt after I sat for my exam!


It was terrible beyond words. I wasn't sure why it was too overwhelming? Was it because that all 120 questions were easy but the answers were difficult and tricky... or the fact that the whole exam took almost 6 hours that my butt turned numb and my back ached like crazy!


All in all, I can just sum up that I'm mentally and physically exhausted that I desperately need comfort food and sugary sweets to distract me and make me feel good....

2 comments:

Putri Z. said...

after my exam i remember being mentally exhausted too..just wanted to go home and plonk on my bed.Aarrgh...really hated that feeling. u'll feel weird the next few days coz u get to watch tv/surf the net without feeling guilty anymore!

Mrs Ahmad.. said...

yup, that's what i'm doing now. Layan piles of pirated DVDs that I bought in Penang!