Friday, April 15, 2011

My girl is 8 months old!

I just noticed on the lilipie countdown (err.. shud it be count-up instead) that my little girl is already 8 months old today. Gosh how time flies. 


At 8 months, Hana now babbles non stop and part of her vocabularies include saying her own name nyananana, tatata, waaa and eeeee to name a few. She loves music and will sway side to side by the sound of nursery rhymes and even wirid like Lailahaillah. She rolls over actively that I can't leave her on the bed alone (thot of buying a bed rail online once it is on sale ). She's trying to move forward but still need a little bit more practice to perfect her skill. Her favourite things so far are definitely my handphone (kids these days. roll eyes..) and of course, her pacifier which I need to train her to stop depending on it soon.


For each passing day, my love for her grows that sometimes it hurts inside. Hana routinely sleeps at around 7.30pm every night. Almost every hour before I go to bed, I'll find myself creeping quietly into the bedroom , lie silently next to her just staring at her angelic face. Gosh, I actually miss my little girl even when she is actually sleeping soundly.. 


Happy 8 months old darling. Mama sayang Hana always!



Hana's (and her Mama's)  favourite clip!

2 comments:

Putri Z. said...

hey, my son loves this clip too! initially dia mmg tak pandai appreciate what's on the computer screen. last week i tried playing this clip and his eyes were glued to the screen for a good 5 minutes!

Mrs Ahmad.. said...

I love the song and the animation is impressive!