Friday, June 17, 2011

Love em to bits!

I am sure when it comes to wedding decoration, Nas Great Ideas, Flora etc, Kerja Kahwin and Wedding by Sher are among the big names in the industry.


But I am just in love with Chenta Weddings by Indipop. Their wedding concept is so original, one of a kind and modern. I heart how they play with colours and showcase something new each time. A breath of fresh air amongst the abundance of butik pengantin / planner I tell ya. 


Why la I never heard of them 3 years ago when I was planning for my reception? Tensi! I wish I can get married all over again and have my wedding decorated by them. 


But then again, when money is not an object, I guess everyone (including me.. dah kahwin beranak satu, sudah, jangan berangan!) would definitely hire them. Definitely will consider booking them for my still single sister and youngest brother's wedding later. 


CW will be a force to be reckoned with and I am pretty sure that in a year or two, they will be fully booked to the brink that ppl with budget seciput like us just cannot afford them anymore :(
Anyways, just check out the pics below. You'll be amazed.


Drool..

Very nice colour palette

Just lovely


So sweeeeetttt..

No comments: