Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Counting days

My baby has finally reaches term, that is 37 completed weeks. Yes, he is now ready to come out and see the world!! Dr Idora said that the head is already in place which means that I should anticipate to experience contraction, show or my water break anytime now. ( tapi tolong lah jangan banjir in my own clinic in front of the patient, that will be so memalukan okeh!)

Alhamdulillah he is not as heavy as his big sister with estimated weight of 3kg. So hopefully it will be easier for me to push.. right? Did I tell you that I am scared to bits as this will be my first time trying for vaginal delivery. My gut feeling says that these 2 siblings are very much alike and will wait till the very last before coming out to see me. 

I am at my wits end already. Back pain and leg cramps are my constant complains. Luckily, I do not have any new stretch mark or swollen ankle. For that, I am grateful. 

I am now spending my day time at work until the expected date of delivery though my gynae did offer for an earlier medical leave. Yup, I so much contemplate to take up that offer if this son of mine still decided to stay in her mama's womb by next week.

No comments: