Monday, July 15, 2013

It's okay

My dear baby boy, 

It's okay for you to come out now. Papa, Mama and Kakak Hana have been waiting to see your cute face for the last 39 weeks and 5 days. Do you know that Kakak has been kissing you every day without a miss? She surely loves you. You don't have to wait until 40 weeks to do so, though I know you and your sister are very much alike. 

Please, Mama is very anxious now. If possible, I do not want to go through cesarean section for the second time but then, I am also scared of failing to do a good job of pushing you out of the womb. Do not fret my boy, coz what's most important is both you and I are well and healthy.

I pray to Allah everyday that whatever the decision is, it is for the best. But you are most welcome to come out earlier okay. 

We'll definitely be waiting for you.

Hugs and kisses,
Mama

No comments: