Sunday, December 19, 2010

Do u know that..

the most annoying word/phrases of 2010 are.. jeng..jeng.. (drumroll please..)

1) Whatever
it must be pronounced exactly like this 'what-ehv-errr'
often used by teenagers alike..

2) Like
eg you know like when he said he's okay with sumthin but actually he's not okay with it.. like when i said, cantik tak i pakai stilleto 4 inci kaler pink terkejut nih? and he said Canteeekk but he did not actually mean it.

3) You know what I mean
added at the end of a sentence to make it sound dirty
eg
A: Hey you got the part Juliet for the play.
B: Well, it's because of a one to one tutoring with the director, if you know what I mean..

4) To tell you the truth

5) Actually
- definetly overused in presentations kan.. kan..

So, what is your most annoying phrases?

2 comments:

chat-huant said...

I get slightly fidgety when people asks "how are u?" because i do not how to answer them. If I feel like shit, I hate to lie and say I am fine. So I absolutely dislike this question...

Mrs Ahmad.. said...

hahha.. just tell them truth la.. and see how they react.