Sunday, December 5, 2010

I can hear u Hana

I'm currently still staying with my parents in Bangi. Travelling back and forth to the hospital usually takes about 35 minutes on a jam free days during this school break. I probably will be moving back to my house in Shah Alam in 3 weeks time after the mini renovation completed.

Since Hana now is able to fall asleep on her own and has predictable night feeds at 11pm and 5am, I'm planning to set up her very own nursery room. That means I have to get a baby surveillance system that allows me to monitor Hana from my bedroom or anywhere else within the house. A good baby monitor doesn't come cheap.
Babyproducts .com recommended AVENT Basic Monitor with DECT technology (interference free) but it cost da bomb RM 455.20 after less! Unfortunately a lot of user reviews online commented that this monitor has sound problem which means that you can only hear your baby when she cries and bawling her hearts out! If that's the case, I don't need a monitor as I can even hear her crying through the walls!But this one seemed more affordable. RM 280 at Fabulousmom.com..
I'm still confused as to which one to buy. Both are quite expensive and mind you, this is just an audio monitor. Video baby monitors are much2 pricey!

No comments: