Sunday, December 12, 2010

Monday, u r not welcomed

Arrgghhhhh... am so NOT looking forward to go to work tomorrow. These last 2 days were spent with Hana, playing with her, hugging and kissing her. I'm gonna miss her for the next 5 days away at work.

I'm still worried as Hana is still coughing quite frequently. But thank god, so far she never had fever and there is no signs that the germs has spread to the lungs. I'm positive that she is having viral infection but after a week of persistent cough, I am now contemplating whether I should start her on antibiotics. When it comes to your own daughter, I've become freakingly insecure.

Oh, by the way, Hana will turn 4 months old tomorrow. The last time that I weigh her was 2 weeks ago and she was already 6.6kg. Developmentally, she can laugh and scream. She started to reach for objects and can hold her head up high when put prone. This is the latest picture of her, my darling little girl.


Happy 4 months old, dear Hana Khadeeja.

No comments: