Sunday, December 26, 2010

Somebody, please slap me!

I need to start studying and stop spending time in front of the PC!!


My MRCPCH exam is in 4 months time, though I haven't actually sign up for it yet. It would've cost me around RM2500 not including expenses for accomodation and transportation (exam is in Singapore unfortunately.. sigh). I haven't figure out how to juggle between study, work (+doing calls) and family. Note to myself: need to ask Putri and Azwini for tips!

As for now, I have to STOP blogwalking, facebooking and online shopping, though they are very very addictive. Hence, this entry will be my last post for this year and you won't be seeing me for quite a while.. I hope :p

By the way, what is your 2011 new year's resolution? Mine, I need to shed off some extra pounds and those unwanted post pregnancy fat. Thus, I have to stick to my minimal carbo diet and workout plan (though I do not have anything in mind yet). Wish me luck!!!

Finally, to all my readers, friends and family..
Happy new year everybody and may 2011 brings you happiness and joy.



No comments: