Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We are sick..

I am guilty as charged!

I have been suffering from cough and cold for almost 1 week. At the moment, my voice sounds like a guy, hoarse due to unresolved laryngitis.

Since I started working, the only time spent with Hana is 30 minutes before she goes to bed. So I really treasure these precious moments. As I am down with upper respiratory tract infection, I was extra careful not to transmit the virus to my little girl. The first thing that I do when I reached home was to change my clothes, washed my hands and wore a mask. I couldn't resist not carrying or feeding Hana but I avoid kissing her. I also sleep in different room and to my dear hubby, thanks for doing the night shift for the last 1 week!

Unfortunately, yesterday I noticed that Hana was a bit more fretful than usual. Last night I can hear her breath when she is asleep and her nose sound congested. She also started coughing!!! So far, her temperature hasn't spike and I hope and pray that her upper respiratory tract infection doesn't progress to bronchiolitis.

I'm worried as I'll be doing calls on Wednesday and Friday (yes, EOD!) and won't be around to monitor her.

Hana, Mama pray that you'll have a speedy recovery. I'm soooo sorry that I passed you the evil bug!

No comments: