Sunday, September 23, 2012

Damages done

I suspect that I went a bit overboard with shopping. The consequence is...... excess baggage!!

 I can't seemed to resist myself as the prices of clothes here are way cheaper than Malaysia even on non sale items. Seriously, sape tak gile? If our luggage exceeds 20kg, we decided to ship our barang2 back home. 

Some of the old baju that I brought along will be donated to charity. I am sad having to part with my Power sports shoes (murah tapi best!) and my navy sweater from Miss Read (dah pudar tapi it never fails to keep me warm).

These are the some of the damages done:

Dorothy Perkins: a pair of jeans (I am currently 2 sizes smaller, hence, need to get a new pair), a chinos, 2 blouses for me and another 3 blouses for my sister

New Look: a sleeveless blouse, a cardigan (I wanted to return this but it was a sale item. Most probably I will sell it online later to whoever interested)

Peacock: a blouse (sold at RM35!), a t-shirt and a sweater for my hub, very cute lip balm for my cousin

H&M: t-shirts and pants for my daughter, a jumper for my niece

NEXT: a pants (agak solehah sebab loose, boleh pakai time oncall) and a sweater for myself, t-shirts size 3-4 years old for my daughter, make up for my sisters and a shirt for my niece

M&S: a pair of jeans for only RM125 (would cost RM250 in Malaysia)

Clarks: simple staple flats for moi, tried to order a pair for my hub and sis online tapi tak dapat coz they only accept UK credit card!

Tkmaxx: 2 shawls for RM50 each.

Few other things yet to buy: chocolates and biscuits to bring back home and souvenirs for close family members and friends. I am determined not to step into any Zara outlet when I am in Spain (cross fingers) :p

No comments: