Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wee spend our mid-day sweat, or mid-night oyle; Wee tyre the night in thought; the day in toyle.

It is 4.13am in the morning as I was typing this entry. I wasn't exactly burning the midnight oil. Last night was spent studying but the corner of my eyes were periodically focused on my favourite comedy show Friends rerun on the television. By 2am, I finished up reading on endocrinology and thought that I had enough of tall/short statures and puberty. I went on Youtube and checked out on Peter Russell, an Indian stand up comedian from Canada that my friend was ranting about. He is seriously out of this world hilarious and I find myself laughing uncontrollably in the wee hours of the morning.

I skyped for a while with my hub as it was already 10am in Malaysia but my little girl who is apparently down with a common cold was taking her morning nap. I felt bad that I couldn't be by my daughter's side, hug her and tell her that she'll get better soon. Poor hubby as well as he had to deal with Hana all alone, well..she can be really cranky whenever she is unwell.

It already 4.24am and Athan was just played on my laptop. It is the calling for Subuh prayer. I'll be hitting the sack soon after I perform my solat.



I'll leave you with a video of Sister Rebecca and Nye, 2 Muslim American Muallafs talking about Islam in our day to day life. May Allah bless them both.

No comments: