Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 9: Missed Opportunity

We went to the clinic this morning and finally met our supervisor. He runs the rheumatology clinic together with another paediatric rheumatologis on Tuesdays. Last night me and my friend did some revision on the musculoskeletal so that we do not appear like a fool in front them :p

Sadly this morning only one of us can join their clinic. There were too many people cramped in a room, 2 consultants, a physiotherapist, a nurse, my colleague and another medical students. Ini tak termasuk patients and their families. They saw quite a number of JIAs, Ehler Danlos etc. Hmm, takde rezeki.

I joined another consultant instead and saw quite a number of interesting cases. Takpelah, Insyaallah next time I can join their rheumatology clinic pulak kan.

Okay, signing off now. Nak take a nap and study.

No comments: