Saturday, September 22, 2012

Last day at the hospital

Depan rumah orang pun jadi la :p
Sad mode.. today was our last day at the hospital. Even though our supervisor has left to Belgium 3 days ago, we still attended the out patient clinic and tagged ourselves with our favourite consultant from Sudan.  He allowed us to do full CNS examination, clerk a case and even practised communication skill with one of the patients. We just love him to bits, and I can sense that all of his patients were happy with him. Everyone will smile when they left his consultation room. Betul, tak tipu!


My partner in crime


This is the hospital compound, lovely isn't it?!

Anyway, I can see myself working in the UK in the future. I'll do so ONLY if I have my husband and daughter by my side. The weather is superb (probably as it is still summer) and I love the daily walk. I also have great respect for the people who are nothing but polite and courteous. Halal food and butchers are a plenty and prayer room is available even at the hospital. I really couldn't find any reason why muslims cannot survive in UK.


One of the historic hospital buildings,
I love the Harry Potter door

Still summer, cold but sunny
Tomorrow will be our last minute shopping. I need to get a pair of Clarks shoes for my sister and a long dress for my niece. We'll be heading to my cousin's place on Sunday and off to Spain on Tuesday. My only worry is that it'll rain on Wednesday according to weather forecast. That will be the day of our trip to Toledo, Spain. O Allah, please give us good weather that day and ease our journey.

By the way, I was sadden by the news that my staff nurse in Paediatric clinic just passed away few hours ago. Innalillahirajiuun. She was a very soft spoken lady, cooked very well (I missed her sambal tempoyak) and like a second mother to me. The irony was that she kept saying to me few months ago that she can foresee that umur dia tak panjang. She was never diagnosed of having cardiac illness except for hypertension, always looked after her diet but sadly died due to heart complication. 

My prayer goes out to her and her family. Dia sudah berada di tempat yang pasti, kekal dan abadi, pengakhiran kita belum tahu lagi kan. May Allah forgive her of her sins, have mercy on her, accept all her good deeds and placed her amongst the mukminin. Al-Fatihah.

‘O Allaah, Kak Sham is under Your care and protection so protect her from the trial of the grave and torment of the Fire. Indeed You are faithful and truthful. Forgive and have mercy upon her, surely You are The Oft-Forgiving, The Most-Merciful’.

No comments: