Friday, May 6, 2011

Domestic helper needed ASAP!

My mom's maid recently ran after we found out that she is PREGNANT!!! She denied it till the end despite 2 positive urine pregnancy tests and 1 positive blood HCG adamantly saying that the doctor in the clinic was trying to sabotage her. She practically told my mom that she'll go and see a doktor pakar herself and prove us all wrong. But she needed her 1 month salary in advance for her to do that. 


What, she thought that we are all dumb and stupid and that doctors in Malaysia can be bribed easily? Puhleeesseeee... My mom dah tawar hati sangat2 and was really happy when the maid finally flee away. Nak citer pasal keburukan dia memang banyak sangat but that is not the main point of this entry.


Anyways, my 64 year old mom is maidless at the moment. She has to take care of my dad, my 2 brothers and my sis in law who just gave birth 10 days ago. Unfortunately my mom, being a perfectionist will usually gets carried away with the house chores that at the end of the day akan jatuh sakit.. lenguh badan, demam, pening etc..


Once in 2 weeks, I will lend my maid for a day to help out with ironing and cleaning but that is a temporary thing. I need to find a day time maid for her before she overworked and fall sick again.. Anyone has any number that I can contact? Desperately need  a daytime maid that can work  2- 3 times a week 3-4 hours in a day in Bangi. 


Thanks for your help.

No comments: