Saturday, May 28, 2011

Our recent PD getaway..

Lil missy is ready to go..
Premium Water Chalet.. not bad but I hate the wooden floor.. it creaks!
Yippee.. I am free to move.. iyah. iyah..
You'll encounter the whole big toilet before the bedroom.. kinda weird for me though..

There's a see through glass panel in front of the TV cabinet.. 

Hrmm.. nothing special as the water is murky!
Everyone was unhappy as Papa and Hana fall sick the whole time we were there..
But kudos to Hana, she remained a good gurl!



Anak Papa



On our way for breakfast

Hana, dats not your breakfast!

Funny, dalam toilet pun nak camwhoring!


I wish we can go there again but hopefully next time everyone will be in their pink of health. All in all, I recommend this place to everyone but because the pool is really small, you might consider going there during off peak season. If not, you can try curi2 swim next door at International Water Homes as the common pool is way bigger and less crowded.

No comments: