Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nak sedondon

My brother is getting married in 2 months and our theme colour for the wedding reception is tiffany blue with a dash of pastel pink. We've bought tiffany blue schiffon for the ladies to make baju kurung and for the guys, we purchased turquoise satin for baju melayu. 


I totally forgot about my little girl. I guess she also needs to wear sedondon with the rest. I don't want to spend hundreds bucks for a dress in which Hana will outgrown in few months time and I guess online shopping is the best option. I never bought a baby dress online before and this would be my first time doing so.


Blue is not a usual colour for girls so it is a bit difficult for me to find a perfect blue dress for my doter.

I love this one, perfectly suits the theme of the wedding unfortunately dah sold out!

The blue tone is not exactly what I have in mind, but for RM50, who can say no to this cute dress?


Hmm.. luckily ada FB, senang nak cari. I shall continue my online search for the right dress.. will update you once I found one.

1 comment:

Kak Nini said...

Go for the 2nd one, it's perfect!!