Monday, May 16, 2011

Wedding bells are ringing..

My brother is getting married in July. I just knew about it, like, practically last weekend!!!! He and Fatin got engaged 3 months ago but they haven't decide on the date until quite recently.


I guess my brother knows zilch when it comes to wedding and stuff. Gosh, that means a lot of planning to do from invitation card, door gift, hantaran, catering, room decoration and etc. Nak survey harga lagi. My goodness, the list just doesn't stop!


Ish x3, macam empunya diri pulak yang nak naik pelamin lagi :p


So far, I am eyeing on this:





Pelamins from Merisik Gallery

Invitation card


Gift box ( what to put inside? Red velvet cuppies or macarons?)


Everything involves money rite? Nothing comes cheap these days.. Sigh, thinking of my own baby girl's wedding in 25 years time...


No comments: