Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy belated 3rd anniversary!

I am currently blogging from Port Dickson. Yup, I know.. I'm back again in PD. But then again, what options do we have? It is the nearest beach to Klang Valley and we can't afford to travel far as Hana and my beloved husband are unwell, down with URTI.


Anyways, this is sort of our belated 3rd anniversary celebration since we haven't been away for a holiday for quite a while. What a better way than to utilize our free voucher from Legend Worldwide so off we go to their Water Chalet for a 3Ds and 2Ns stay.


Deluxe Water Chalet (1 king bed and a daybed)


We arrived late, almost 7pm and were greeted with a warm welcom by their friendly staffs at the reception. Check in was speedy and we were in for a pleasant surprise. Since the rooms here were almost fully occupied, we got upgraded from Deluxe to Premium Water Chalet worth RM525 for no extra charge! Thanks Legend for being so nice!


Premium Water Chalet


The room was actually quite well decorated. I know it's nothing like Avillion but then again, you get what you paid, right?! It has 2 beds, 1 king and 1 queen, which I find it very convenient for Hana to sleep as the queen bed is located at the corner. So at least I'm not that worried of Hana falling of the bed at night. 


My biggest concern with the room is that you'll encounter the washroom (toilet and shower) first before the bedroom. Well, maybe it's just that I'm still not used to that idea. 

The layout
Apart from that, the room has 2 solid glass panels that allows you to view the underneath murky seawater. I wasn't taken aback at all with the transparent glass unless the water is crystal clear with colourful fishes and corals like Perhentian Island.


Breakfast at Legend also was nothing to wow about. The food was dull and they don't offer much selection. The common swimming pool is quite small. Imagine staying during school holiday, I'm sure the pool if too full with kids and parents alike that the only thing you can do is just dipping you feet in the water!


On the brighter side, their room service is excellent. We faced problem with our WiFi connection and the hotel management attended to it immediately. Even came all the way to our room to fix it. Bravo on that! Finding a parking space is never a problem as they have tempat letak kereta bertingkat.


If you are bored and do not know what else to do during your vacation, you can test your skill at the archery or beach football fields. Or just cycle around the resort to break a sweat and of course, you can sing your hearts out by renting their karaoke room. 


Okay, peeps, II shall stop here and will later upload the pictures as I did not bring my USB connection with me.


Toodles..

No comments: