Friday, May 20, 2011

Guilty as charged!

I am depressed lately as I couldn't buy Longchamp handbag coz I did not pass my exam by only few marks (wiping tears). RM2500 just went down the drain :(


I desperately needed some sugar and comfort food. So I decided to order these sinfully delicious food for my Friday luncheon with my colleagues. *Luncheon konon, padahal makan dalam bilik oncall senyap2 with colleagues at the same time overdosed with hospital gossips*


Anyway, these were delivered right to our door step. Thanks Azlin for the luscious treats... hehehe. We couldn't even snap a picture as we were all famished, sooo busy eating (and gobbling up) that everything gone in split seconds!







Very rich Chicken Lasagna
Seriesly sedap Shepherds (cottage) Pie
Mini Quiches
 Chicken Wing (finger licking good!)
and super duper moisty Chocolate Cupcakes!

Images courtesy from the chef's blog





No comments: