Monday, August 9, 2010

Best place for Iftar..







Last year's Iftar with family


I love Ramadhan month for many reasons. Apart from what it meant for us Muslims, I feel that this holy month brings families and friends closer especially for a planned Iftar get together.

I'm deeply in a sad mood as most probably I won't be able to fast this year and join the iftar gatherings .. and... on top of that, I will definitely have to ganti posa SEBULAN! huhuhuhu..

Anyways, one of the best place that me and my family love to go every year for buka puasa is Museum of Islamic Arts restaurant. We really enjoy middle eastern cuisines especially their main dish like lamb kebab and traditional sweets like baklava and etc... The price is quite acceptable as Middle Eastern Food mmg expensive: RM 77 for adult and 45 for kids less than 12 y.o
.
The seats are of limited number, so tak la ramai sangat orang. No need to berebut2 ambik makanan or worry that they run out of food. The surau is nearby to perform your Maghrib prayer and for Tarawikh, Masjid Negara is just across the street!

I'm sure you have your own favourite place for Iftar with your loved ones (our parents house not included ya). Do share with me coz I might balas dendam and pay a visit next year..heheh..

Last but not least, to family, friends and fellow bloggers: Selamat Berpuasa!

No comments: