Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Project Mega..

I'm planning to take the next 2 days off before my 41 weeks check up with Dr Idora. Since today is my sister in law's birthday, what I have in mind is to bake her a chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing (u can never go wrong with chocs and cheese). I'll be seeing her for our annual buka puasa at Islamic Arts Museum KL this coming Saturday and I shall give her the cuppies as a present. It is not an expensive gift but at least it is the thots and efforts that count, rite?!!


Before I start my Projek Memasak, I have to buy few baking items: the main ingredients, cupcake trays and cases and not to forget a MIXER! I'm ashamed to admit this but I do not own a mixer. Someone must have forgot to buy me one as a wedding present 2 years ago..hahah. The only baking that I did these past few years was only bread and butter pudding as well as blueberry muffins (i did once after I bought a 'how to bake muffins' book from MPH) and that only requires manual (hand) mixing!


A very cute pink kithen aid

Hmm.. I will definitely post the picture later of how my cupcakes look like (if it turned out okay just like in the recipe book) :p


If I just keep quiet, please assume that something went awfully wrong with the cuppies while I was baking (such as I broke my water bag and went into labour) and NOT that the cuppies burnt in the oven :P

Wish me luck!!

No comments: