Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2nd trimester bliss..

My friends told me that the 2nd trimester was the best stage of pregnancy.
I totally agreed because:

1) I felt most comfortable during this period

2) Symptoms of morning sickness subside by 12 weeks. I can eat and smell anything!

3) I felt energetic and able to be in charge of the ward again. I even travelled to Penang at 21 weeks and Kota Kinabalu at 24 weeks for 2 different medical courses!

At Golden Sands Resort, Penang

View of Mount K


4) My belly started to show and I looked forward to wearing all the stylish maternity clothes

5) I started to feel my baby’s 1st kick (or more like a flutter) at 21 weeks, but Ahmad could only appreciate it at 24 weeks as the baby is extra shy and quiet around her daddy..

6) People said I had this pregnancy glow (I was in the mood to apply make up and wear nice clothes). Even some of my nurses told me that I might be carrying a baby girl as I looked radiant and berseri-seri..

7) I passed my MRCPCH 1B exam! Yahooooo… rezeki anak la katakan…

8) I did detail scan at 22 weeks and discovered that the baby is growing well and healthy.

By the way, we are expecting a SHE!!!!!!!
Wow, I'm having a tiny lil princess in my belly..

No comments: