Thursday, July 29, 2010

Waiting in agony..


I'm going to be 38 weeks + 4 days tomorrow.. Any signs of her coming out? Nil, nothing, zilch! I am REALLY hoping that the baby would come out within this week but so far there is no indication of labour at all. My Braxton Hicks contraction is not getting any frequent and the baby's head has not yet engage. The anticipation is killing me, urgghh..

My tummy is so big that a lot of ppl at the hospital thought I am carrying a twin. I had difficulty in walking and jalan dah terkengkang-kengkang to support my big belly. Each day at my work place, rasa-rasanye nak berjalan dari clinik to surau in NICU, adalah 10 orang tegur " Tak bersalin lagi???? Uiii, besarnya perut, bila due???" I guess my lil girl ni extra shy, lagi ramai orang tanya lagi dia malu nak keluar..heheheh..

My ever increasing (not to mention very, very itchy) stretch mark is also driving me up the wall.. tak mampu dah nak tahan tgn ni dari menggaru. I'm cursed with having a very nice map on my skin and the very famous and expensive Bio Oil or Matern Programme Stretch Mark cream did not help at all. I guess it's all genetics..

I'm due to see my gynae at PMC, the very sweet Dr Idora this coming Saturday. Will I need IOL (induction of labour) or will I be subjected for C-section due to big baby? Let's see what she has to say ya.

No comments: